To give readers an idea of what we deal with (and therefore whether we can help) here is a snapshot of some of the work going through the office at the moment.
- Advising on a large historical bank claim against a client – the claim dates back to the property crash
- Resisting several personal guarantee claims
- Trying to resolve ownership issues in respect of overseas property (Cyprus)
- Dealing with fall out from two failed tax avoidance schemes
- Advising a very active building sub contractor on a number of contractual matters
- Dealing with attempts by HMRC to impose personal liability on a company directors.
- Advising a group of shareholders on their position in a potential shareholder dispute
- Advising two separate groups of pension fund trustees on various issues affecting their Funds
We cover a wide range of issues.
We aim to provide practical and commercial assistance to resolve problems.